The Office of Health Professions Advising and Undergraduate Research (OHPAUR) encourages all students on their path to a health profession to utilize the innovative processes, tools, and content in AdviseStream.
- Easily set up a personal four year plan for courses, research, clinical and service experiences.
- Present yourself for internships and jobs with a powerful resume and portfolio tool that builds on your entered data.
- Utilize planners to manage the 18-month application process. Prepare and organize your primary application before services open.
- Share you planners with your advisor(s) to easily collaborate and make better, informed decisions.
Here’s how to get started:
- Request and access token from the Office of Health Professions Advising and Undergraduate Research (email@example.com)
- Go to chaminade.adviestream.com and click “Create Account” or use the link in the menu.
- Enter the requested information, including the access token given by your advisor.
- Look for a welcome e-mail with login information.
- For technical support, use the “Support” button from any AdviseStream webpage.
Why use AdviseStream?
Here’s what students are saying:
“My favorite part of the program is its organization and understanding of everything premed.”
“Having everything laid out step-by-step helps the process feel more manageable and less overwhelming.”
“I saw not only the details of my application, but the bigger picture in terms of themes and strengths.”